Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Coaching Stint

School Year 2010-2011 was quite a busy year for me. Aside from the teaching loads given to me, I was designated as coach of NDKC in the following events.

  1. Computer Programming Contest (1st runner-up, Regional Level)
  2. IT Quiz Bowl (1st runner-up, Regional Level)
  3. Science Quiz (Champion, Provincial Level and 3rd runner-up, Regional Level)
  4. Mathematics Quiz (1st runner-up, Provincial Level)
  5. Computer Quiz (Champion, Provincial Level)
  6. Dancesports (1st runner-up, Provincial Level and 3rd runner-up, Regional Level)

You may laugh at item number six but it's true. Yes! I coached the NDKC Dancesports Team but of course I contacted a trainer or else the results will be an all-time disaster.

God bless me next school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment